Date: Sep 25 - 27, 2012
Delegates from the 16 ASSA member institutions and 4 observer organisations attended the 29th ASSA Board Meeting and ASSA Seminar hosted by Indonesia Social Security Association, Indonesia.
FOUR SPEAKERS SHARED ON THE FOLLOWING TOPICS:
by Prof Ali Fugron Mukti, Vice Minister of Health
by Mr Frank Errol Stoove
by Mr Shin, Young Chul, President of Korea Workers Compensation and Welfare Service (COMWEL).
by Mrs Valerie Schmitt, Social Security Specialist - ILO Asia Pacific Office.
SIX “GOOD PRACTICES” ARTICLES WERE PRESENTED BY ASSA MEMBER INSTITUTIONS:
- Fraud Prevention & Control, CPFB, Singapore
- Developing Tomorrow’s Leaders in Employees Provident Fund, EPF, Malaysia
- Effective Members Services Thru Online Services, Home Development Mutual Fund, Philippines
- IT Support for Customer Relationship, PT Askes (Persero), Indonesia
- Achieving Universal Health Coverage with Effective, NHSO, Thailand
- Define Job Position and Staff Structure by Salary Grades, VSS, Vietnam