Date: Sep 10 - 11, 2015
Delegates from the 17 ASSA member institutions attended the 32nd ASSA Board Meeting hosted by Central Provident Fund Board, Singapore. Myanmar was officially admitted as a member of ASSA at this meeting.
TWO SPEAKERS SHARED ON THE FOLLOWING TOPICS:
by Mr Neil Narale, Retirement Market Business Leader, ASEAN & India Mercer (Singapore) Pte Ltd.
by Associate Professor Chia Ngee Choon, Department of Economics, Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, National University of Singapore
EIGHT “GOOD PRACTICES” ARTICLES WERE PRESENTED BY ASSA MEMBER INSTITUTIONS:
- Enhancing Financial Literacy in Brunei Darussalam, Employees Trust Fund, Brunei
- Informal Sector - Coverage Extension, BPJS Ketenagakerjaan, Indonesia
- Social Security Re-engineering in the Lao PDR, National Social Security Office, Lao PDR
- Financial Literacy Transformation, Employees Provident Fund, Malaysia
- Securing Our Retirement, Central Provident Fund Board, Singapore
- The Road to Customer Service Excellence: A Journey of Transformation, Government Service Insurance System, Philippines
- The SSS Self-Employed Program: Towards Inclusive Growth and Universal Coverage, Social Security System, Philippines
- Ageing and Long Term Care in Thailand under Universal Health Coverage, National Health Security Office, Thailand